Bach - Mass in B Minor
Recorded 12-16 January 2017. Released March 2018.
SUNDAY TIMES RECORDING OF THE WEEK
“The mixed young-adult choir – sounding wonderfully fresh and athletic… Highly recommended.” – The Sunday Times
Recorded in Trinity College Chapel with an outstanding cast of soloists (including three Trinity alumni) and the Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment’s period forces, this recording offers a majestic account of Bach’s magnum opus.
> Album page and digital booklet at Hyperion Records
Hyperion Records CDA68181/2
- Katherine Watson (Soprano)
- Helen Charlston (Mezzo-Soprano)
- Iestyn Davies (Countertenor)
- Gwilym Bowen (Tenor)
- Neal Davies (Bass)
- The Choir of Trinity College Cambridge
- Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment
- Stephen Layton (Conductor)